Don’t you know how to log in to Disney plus on TV?
Not to worry, the good news is it’s pretty easy!
Read this article from start to finish to get the full details you need.
The Walt Disney Company’s Disney Plus is an ad-free on-demand streaming service.
Through Disney Plus, subscribers have access to thousands of Disney movies and series on a variety of devices (smart TVs, smartphones, laptops, tablets, and gaming consoles), including smart TVs.
Watch wherever and whenever you like with unlimited downloads from the service.
There are a lot of big names on Disney Plus, including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and 20th Century Fox.
They have created numerous movies, TV series, and animated features that have entertained people of all ages.
In 2019 Disney launched their own streaming service called Disney Plus.
Enough of the stories!
Let’s get into the business of the day and learn how to login to Disney plus on TV.
How to login to Disney plus on TV (Explained)
You will need a smart TV that is connected to the internet and have all your account information ready for you to be able to log in.
The steps for logging into Disney Plus are as follows:
There are about 7 steps to getting this done.
- Turn on your television and go through the menu until you get to settings. Tap it once or press Enter if using a remote.
- Scroll down the list of settings until you reach “Network” and press enter or select it with a remote.
- Once on Network, scroll through the list to find “Home Network” and/or “HOME NETWORK.” Keep scrolling if your TV does not have this option. Most smart TVs will allow you access so this step should not be an issue.
- Once you find “Home Network” click on it or make sure it is highlighted with your remote. If the option says something different like “Network Settings,” then skip this step and go to e).
- You will now see a list of options that are related to TV settings. Scroll down or up if necessary and find “Add Device.” Click on this option once it is highlighted.
- Once you click on” Add device,” a screen will pop up that says, “Search Devices.” Look for the Disney plus icon to appear in the list of options below and select it by clicking your remote or pressing enter.
- The Disney Plus login screen should appear next and you can now enter your account information to log in. If the page fails to load, try again or restart your device if necessary. Refresh by pressing F-F-R on most devices or Ctrl+Shift+R (on PC). Once logged into Disney plus, enjoy all the new content that you can stream with your subscription.
How to log in to Disney plus on Your smartPhone
To login to Disney plus on TV you can go directly to their site, or download the app from your device’s store (e.g. Apple App Store).
The main screen will have a sign-in button located near the top right of your screen and then just follow these steps:
— Click Sign In with a Disney Account
— Type in your email address and password
— Click the Sign In button
— You’re all set!
Go enjoy a movie or show that you love.
That’s basically how to login to Disney Plus on TV.