SEE WHEN TO 👉 HIRE AN INJURY ATTORNEY!
The m7399-1260-00000024 error code is synonymous with Netflix users.
So why are you getting this error code?
Get in here to find out the meaning of m7399-1260-00000024 error code and also how you can permanently fix this.
If you got this error message, it is possible that you were using a Chrome browser to access your Netflix account in a guest mode or incognito mode.
This is why you are susceptible to having the error code: m7399-1260-00000024 on your screen.
Now you know why you had the error code popping on your screen.
Let’s now take a look at some of the steps to make sure we clear this error code and get back to viewing.
Here, we’ll take a look at how to fix the error for both Mac and Windows.
So irrespective of the device that you are using, you can still get the m7399-1260-00000024 error code cleared following the information on this page.
How to clear Netflix m7399-1260-00000024 error code
Let’s get right into it.
We are starting with Windows users.
- Exit Incognito Mode — Rember I said something about the incognito Chrome browser to be the likely cause of this error? Yes…
That’s true! The first step you need to take to clear this error is to get out of incognito mode.
Browsing in the incognito mode means private browsing and this does not allow Netflix to store the needed information to stream the video from the server.
So to get rid of this, simply close your Chrome browser and relaunch it. This time, no in incognito or guest mode.
- Check Storage Space Available — For you to watch Netflix uninterruptibly on your Windows device, you must have at least 100 MB of storage space available.
Should in case you don’t have up that storage capacity in your HDD, you might want to free up some space in your hard disk drive before you can continue watching Netflix.
To check your storage space and possibly delete some files, hold down the Windows button on your keyboard+E to open your Hard Disk Drives.
That shortcut works for all versions of Windows so irrespective of the version that you are using, the shortcut will work perfectly for you.
- Clear Your Browser Data — Another step to clear m7399-1260-00000024 is to clear the browsing data of your device.
So head over to your browser settings to clear the browsing data.
If you don’t know how to do it, follow the steps below:
– Tap the vertical 3-dotted lines at the top right corner of your browser
– Scroll to “More tools” then “Clear browsing data” Or simply go here >> chrome://settings/clearBrowserData to navigate directly to that section, then tap on clear data button.
- The final step for the Windows users is to restart your PC then try Netflix again.
These same steps apply to Mac users.
Follow the steps outlined above and you will able to clear m7399-1260-00000024 error and get back your viewing capability.
Have some more tips to help clear Netflix m7399-1260-00000024?
Please be kind enough to share them.