SEE WHEN TO 👉 HIRE AN INJURY ATTORNEY!
Having this error code: m7353-5101 is a huge disappointment to Netflix users.
So if you have been having that error message, here is a “run to page” to get that error message cleared and everything running smoothly.
The error code is synonymous with Netflix users.
There are some things that are causing this error so we’ll tackle them here and run some quick troubleshooting steps to help you fix this.
The layman interpretation of the “error code: m7353-5101” is that an extension on your Chrome browser is preventing Netflix from working as it should.
Depending on the device that you are using, the way you fix this error will vary because of device differences.
Netflix Error code: m7353-5101 for Mac users
- The first tip here is to shut down your computer — completely shut down the computer before booting it again.
- Clear Netflix cookies — Some cookies from Netflix account will need to be cleared
Visit https://netflix.com/clearcookies to clear your cookies. Once successfully, you will be automatically signed out of your account. Sign in again and enjoy it.
- Disable Chrome Extensions — While extensions are built to add more functionality to your web browsers, it also causes some unintended errors.
I want to believe that you know how to disable all Chrome extensions.
After disabling all the extension you can get back to work.
- Disconnect all external displays — In cases where you have your computer or mobile device connected to an external display such as TVs or monitors, you might want to disconnect it and try again.
If this fixes the error, then it is likely the external device you plugged in does not support HDCP.
- Check your security software — Your antivirus software may interfere with your Netflix functionality unintentionally.
Even though that was not the intention, but that may happen while it is trying to defend you against any attack that may likely come up.
These are some of the steps I suggest you take if you are getting the error code: m7353-5101 and trying to fix it.
But if after taking all of these steps and the error code: m7353-5101 still persists, you might want to contact the Netflix customer support for further assistance.
If you are a Netflix customer who already had this error code cleared, be kind enough to share the tips on how you cleared your error code: m7353-5101.